Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Official Blog Launch!

I am officially launching my blog! This blog will be my space to write about my fitness journey, as well as my journey as a BeachBody coach! I’m currently working on the Piyo program and will be posting my reviews as I complete each week of the program. I am loving the program so far and look forward to sharing my thoughts about it with you!

Many people with whom I have shared my news of becoming a coach have asked what that means. It means I am here to support anyone who wants a motivator! I will be setting up challenges to help get groups of people started with BeachBody programs (P90X, Piyo, Insanity, 21 Day Fix, etc.) and to help them stay on track along the way. If you are interested in BeachBody and any of its programs, please fill out the contact form below and I will be there to help you get started on your fitness journey!


If you would like to know more about me and my own fitness journey, please see the About Me section. I am glad you stopped by and hope you will continue to be along for the ride as I share my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment